Monday, August 22, 2011

Three of you mothertruckers come into my house, messin' with my shit. It's outrageous.

Once again, the Spider Queen reins forth. Damn spiders keep coming into my bathroom, sitting on all my stuff, making me uncomfortable with their multiple eyes and legs. How are you able to do this to me?!

An empty Lush tub is now my primary spider catching vehicle, it's just the right distance away that I don't get too freaked out by the proximity of my hand to the creepy little weirdos, but I can still see what I'm doing.

So three of these bastards have taken up residence in my bathroom, I thought it was two, but then this huge ass mothertrucker pops out of nowhere while I'm brushing my teeth and scares the bajeesus out of me. YOU'RE SO DAMN CREEPY! Why won't they leave me alone?! Damn you, Australia! You and your poisonous critters.

I have successfully caught the huge, creepy weirdo and he is now outside in his natural habitat (I can't think of them as female, how could you do this to one of your own?!). It took a lot of shrieking, some very skilful cup work and the only motivation of not wanting to kill a spider, pretty strong motivation though.

So all is well (somewhat) once again in my bathroom, only two much smaller and less furry critters left in my bathroom (that I know of...*shiver*).

I would put a google photo to help aid you in feeling my freaked outed-ness, but I can't get myself to click images when I search "huntsman spider". If you want to know, it's one of those, but a fairly smallish one (still pretty goddamn scary). I have seen some pretty huge huntsmen in my day (oh the joys of being Australian).

So I will bid you adieu, I am off to go and most likely dream about giant spiders eating me. Farewell!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment