Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bathroom étiquette

You know people that talk whilst relieving themselves?

I'm not one of those people, it creeps me out, but I always want to reply to things people say. Like one time, after seeing the Hunger Games the second time, there were two girls in the bathroom talking to each other and one was like "Do you think the chick that played Katniss was wearing a wig or did she dye her hair?" and the other girl was like "I dunno, blah blah blah" and I so desperately wanted to yell at them that the actress is Jennifer Lawrence, and it wasn't a wig, she dyed it. But I thought it'd be considered weird...

And today, once again in the bathroom, a girl sneezed three or so times and I really wanted to say "Bless you", but that's also considered strange so I didn't, sadly.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment