Friday, April 27, 2012

Blog anniversary and relationshipy-ness

Two years, guys! How exciting. I can't believe I stuck with it, so proud of myself.

Everyone should blog, it's so therapeutic, helps your writing skills and allows you to share your opinion with the world!

In relationship news, I am no longer with most recent boyf. It was so awkward, I read a bunch of tips for how to break up with someone, but I still felt horrible afterward. Gah, horrible and relieved, which makes me feel more horrible. Everyone is so shocked, it surprises me greatly that they didn't notice anything. And not even just like "Woah! Was not expecting that!" But more aggressive like "What the actual fuck?" which worries me a bit...I'm friends with his friends, but not as good friends with his friends as he is...but I would like to remain friends with them, how will I go about doing this?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment