Monday, April 23, 2012

Just spent 20 mins looking up pictures of boobs in the name of art

It was very strange...what's going to be even stranger is that tomorrow I will have approx. 20 pictures of boobs printed in my art book which I will have to look at whilst sculpting boobs on a half size clay torso. That's going to be pretty weird.

It is surprisingly hard to find pictures of braless breasts on le google. I had to search a lot of stuff...

And why do people insist on posting photos of their boob rashes and tumours? It seems like a weird thing to post, especially when you just label it as "boobs", that is quite infuriating.

AND! I now have a folder on my computer called "Boobs", so that'll be fun to explain to anyone skulking on my computer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment