Monday, April 2, 2012

I hate you so much, don't leave me

Guys, my iPad won't turn on and I am very worried and pissed off.

I went on the apple website and all they told me was to turn it off and on again. That would be helpful if I could actually turn it on. As if I didn't already try pressing the on button.

...So I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out a bit because I'm going to Sydney tomorrow morning and I can't fit my laptop in my luggage, obviously I can't be without internet for three days, no way.

Yelling at it doesn't work.
Calling it names doesn't work.
Plugging it into power doesn't work.
I've run out of options, I'm terribly afraid that my dear iPad is dead. I treated it so well, giving it frequent naps and month long breaks from use, dropping it repeatedly, I even smacked my hand across its screen when it froze. WHAT MORE COULD I DO?!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment