Saturday, April 7, 2012

Styling my hair all pretty with nowhere to go

So I just curled my hair all perty like except I don't have anywhere to go...so now I'm just chilling on my couch, dolled up, blogging. I live an exciting life.

In other news, I'm doing a Study of Religion assignment on Religon-state relations, so if on the off chance someone that has experienced any of the following things stumbles across my blog, please comment and then allow me to interview you via emails and then maybe we can be internet friends, wouldn't that be nice?

La topics you may have experienced:
- The Taliban in Afghanistan

- Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia

- The Catholic/Protestant conflict in Northern Ireland

- The role of the Catholic Church in the Republic of Ireland

- The role of the Catholic Church in El Salvador during 1978-1992

- Fundamentalist Christianity in the ‘Bible Belt’ of the USA

- The spirituality of Indigenous Australians and the impact of European Christianity upon it

- Shiite/Sunni conflict in Iran or Iraq

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment