Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'm the kind of person that orders milk with desert at restaurants and confuses the waitresses

I love milk with a fiery passion. It is my favourite drink. I order it nearly every day from my school's canteen and have done so so many times that they have started ordering more milk, just for me. I know it's just for me because I have never seen anyone else buy milk and when a new canteen lady is confused by my want for milk, the other canteen ladies say "She's the only one that buys it." That is how I have distinguished myself among the other canteen users at my school.


At one of those excessively chocolate shops, my mother and I decided to get some desert after a lovely dinner of sushi. She got a hot chocolate and I got what they called a "Chocolate sphere", which was like a sphere of chocolate filled with white chocolate with a teapot on the side with fudge sauce. Yum.

After consuming this delicious masterpiece I thought I was going to die with the sensory overload of the richness of the chocolate, so I asked for some milk. They were like "Just cold milk?? That'll cost like 60 cents..." I got my milk and it was delightful and dirt cheap.


I don't understand why it's weird to buy milk with dessert, it's perfect with chocolate or anything rich and it's easy to come by, if you make coffee you'll have cold milk, so why not serve it as well? It takes way less work than coffee does anyway!



On a side note, I've been watching far too much anime as I'm thinking Japanese, but it's not like I know what's going on, the sentences are just there and I vaguely know the meaning of them...but I don't know why they're floating around in my brain.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment