Saturday, April 14, 2012

Moroccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask review

So I've been using the Moroccan Oil Treatment for a few weeks now (love it, but that'll come later) and I decided to try one of their hair masks because I've been using more heat than usual on my hair and wanted to see if I could improve the condition of it.


I chose the Restorative Hair Mask for obvious reasons and used it last night. I wasn't super impressed.

First of all, it smells funny, kind of like hair removal cream, which is a little disconcerting when you're slathering it on your hair. I was expecting either the usual amazing Moroccan Oil scent or at least something pleasant, but it lingered even after washing out and made me feel nauseous.

The texture of it is a very thick cream, it went on easily and I didn't need all that much to completely coat my thick medium length hair. It was, however, quite difficult to wash out, I was never really sure when it was all out and my hair was a bit limp and oily today.

I think if I had washed it out better then it would have been lovely, aside from the scent at the beginning, my hair does feel really soft and the scent has faded to hardly anything at all. So if the scent doesn't bother you then go for it, but I feel like you could find much better hair masks for the high price.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment