Saturday, April 14, 2012

Moroccan Oil Treatment review


You guys, seriously, guys, this is awesome and I love it. You should try it. Seriously.

I really, really like this, in case you didn't know, it's really good.

The scent is amazing, it's kind of like sandalwood and something else. A little bit oriental, just delicious and lovely.

It's texture is, unsurprisingly, an oil. I use about an Australian 5 cent piece worth of it for my thick medium length hair, the majority on the ends and whatever is left on my fringe and the top part of my hair.

It leaves my hair silky smooth with a slight scent of the product lingering. Gets rid of all frizz and makes my hair "touchably soft" as the advertisement companies would say.

It's expensive, but it lasts forever because you hardly need to use any at all.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment