Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fancy dinner all the time fanciness

So we went out to a fancy dinner for no reason on Saturday, rich people aye? Whatcha gonna do with them? Drink their expensive wine is what.

We went to Moo Moo, which is an awesome steak restaurant. It's all lovely and black.

They have a wall of meat, that's how you know a place is classy.

Look at my food ohmygod

Look at my desert ohmygod

Look at these delicious appetisers they gave us!

And Moo jus! I love Moo jus! I don't know what it is, but it's delicious and it comes in a cow shapes gravy boat

Chippies!

They have a big metal bull out the front too

You can see it better in this one, but it looks a lot worse...

This wine, I kid you not, was $1000. I had three sips and probably drank $150 worth of wine
Insanity

Look what they did to my napkin when I went to the bathroom



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment