Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My makeup collection

So I have a fairly extensive makeup collection, it's definitely smaller than my Lush collection, but it is still rather extravagant.

My makeup bag


All of the makeup that I use often (not my full collection)

I'll break it up into sections for you guys, brushes, concealers, eyeliners, mascaras, blushes, lip things, eyeshadows and misc

Brushes
I won't list all of the eye brushes I have because I have a far amount, but I will list my face brushes. From top to bottom: MAC 182 kabuki, Sigma E40 tapered blending (favourite for concealer), Sigma F20 large powder, Sigma F84 angled top kabuki, Sigma F80 flat top kabuki, Sigma F82 round top kabuki (my favourite for mineral foundation), MAC 187 stippling brush

Concealers
L to R: Benefit Stay don't stray, Lancome effacernes longue tenue in 02 beige sable, Lily Lolo mineral cover up in NUDE

Eyeliners
I once again won't list all the eyeliner pencils, but I will say that I really like the Revlon Colorstay ones, they last a long time and don't move much.
MAC fludilines top to bottom: Blacktrack, Dipdown, Macroviolet

Mascaras
L to R: Benefit Badgal plum, Maybelline Great Lash in blackest black, Bloom full and flirty waterproof fake lash mascara, L'oreal extra-volume collagene (I don't recommend this, go for Great Lash or Badgal, Badgal is amazing)

Blushes
Top left to top right: Lancome Blush Subtil in Evening Affair, Benefit benetint (obviously much loved), Benefit posietint (also much loved) and new Benefit cha cha tint (which will be much loved and is so far much loved)
Next row: Benefit dandelion, Bloom sheer colour cream in Coy

Lip things
From top to bottom (though I also really like the Benefit tints as lip tints): MAC Angel, Lancome 302 1AEA, Blistex lip balm, Lancoem 312 0EAA (which is an awesome bright pink that I love, goes really well under Lush Snow Fairy lip tint), Bloom lip gloss in Sweat Pea, David Jones lipstick in Sunday Best, an old Estee Lauder True Lipstick in Chilly Berry

Eyeshadows
So as you can see I quite like eyeshadows, cream ones especially.
The MAC powder eyeshadows are (top to bottom starting at the left and then to the two at the bottom): Thru the night Styledriven pro long wear, Pretty and Prim mineralize, Hot Paprika and Sunny Outlook Styledriven pro long wear
Carbon and Blac Types.

I feel the need to talk about the LE MAC eyeshadows I have, all of the Styledriven ones are amazing, super pigmented, come in great big pots for only $10 more (AUS) and really nice colours. I am very disappointed in the mineralize eyeshadow that I have though, no pigmentation whatsoever, not even enough to be worn, so it's just a pretty colour in a pot. Do not buy the mineralize eyeshadows unless you are confident that they are pigmented enough (i.e. try them out in the store, not just on your hand because I did and they are still terrible)

Benefit Creaseless Creams
Love me some creaseless creams
Colours are as follows, Top to bottom, left column first: Skinny jeans, get figgy and a black Lilly Lolo mineral eyeshadow in Witchypoo
R.S.V.P, tattle tale, busy signal

MAC paintpots
Same deal, top to bottom, left to right, first column on the left: Groundwork, background
Painterly (awesome eyeshadow base), constructivist (awesome all over colour or crease)

Lancome ombre absolue palette in Parures d'Etoiles A1AA
I really like this palette, great pigmented eyeshadows with colours that compliment each other, I like to use the light blue one closer to the mirror and the darker blue one with MAC Thru The Night to make a really pretty navy smokey eye.

Misc
Random stuff that I keep in my makeup kit: a clinique pencil sharpener, Lush Dirty Toothy Tabs (so awesome!) a new concealer because I'm about to run out of my old one, and orthodontic wax.

Full makeup bag, it doesn't close...


I'm on Block exams at the moment and before my Study of Religion exam, my friend, Meg, decided to braid all of the girls hair, so every girl in the rows in front of me had beautifully braided hair. Look at all those braids!
When this photo was taken, all us SOR kids were having a mad discussion about Christianity, it was intense.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment