Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Review: Lancome Effacernes Longue Tenue

This is my favourite concealer and it has been for quite a while. I don't think I've ever not liked something that I bought from Lancome, they seem to just make good stuff.

I use this concealer mostly for under eye concealing (I'm constantly tired even though I get 9+ hours every night, damn teenagers), but also for small blemishes and redness.

This concealer is really opaque and a little goes a long way. I would usually use a little less than this amount for my whole face (under eyes, spots and redness), I really like using a blending brush with it (Sigma E40), I used my finger for the photo.
It's super thick in this photo, it would be a lot thinner on the face and blended in.

I've had one of those 12ml tubes for about a year now and I still haven't finished it (though I'm close).


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment