Sunday, November 6, 2011

I've been trying to figure out what the controllers on my air conditioner mean ever since I got it

Pssh...owners manual for an air conditioner, as if I need that, right?

Yep, I needed it. I have been guessing what the little snow flake and the sun meant for several years now.

So my options were:
Sun for summer, it's summer so I want cold air
or
Sun creates warmth, I would like more sun, please

Turns out number 2 was the one. I'm not sure how I've been operating my air conditioner until now, always confused as to whether I'm hot or I'm just freaking out about the damn nuclear control panel I have in my hand.

I will never understand temperature. 23 degrees C on cool setting is quite cold, 23 degrees C on warm setting is quite warm, what the truck? Is the number even meant to be in degrees? Because 23C in summer for us is super cold.

Okay, I'm pretty sure my air conditioner is haunted. I set it to snowflake for cold and it switched itself to the sun...what is going on?! Stuff keeps on freaking me out today. I swear I saw something move outside my window a couple of minutes ago, but there was nothing there. It feels like there's something moving in the corner of my eye...like in Doctor Who.

I watch too much sci-fi. I totally didn't go to a sci-fi convention this weekend...and I totally didn't dress as River Song or anything. Next year I'm going all out though, like super crazy order a cosplay costume from Japan and do my hair all crazy and awesome.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment