Sunday, November 27, 2011

My favourite part of my day is putting on my makeup

I damn love putting on my makeup every day, on days that I don't wear makeup (Sundays haha) then I don't get the fun of putting on my face and it saddens me. It really is fun for me, definitely not a chore, just fun and it makes me feel pretty.

I feel really sorry for people that don't enjoy putting on their makeup and only put it on because it evens out your skin tone, etc. It literally is the best part of my day, which sounds sad, but not with the amount of enjoyment I get out of it.

The reason why I'm writing about this is because it's Christmas time and Christmas time means makeup companies bring out their holiday palettes! I've already ordered quite a few and I'm really excited to try some new brands. We don't get NARS or Urban Decay and a lot of other brands that Non-Australian people are always raving about here, so this time around I've bought them online from websites that aren't the official NARS website, for example, and I can hardly wait to get them.

I think that people that don't enjoy applying their makeup aren't doing it right or using the right products. I love putting on my mineral foundation with my Sigmax brush because it doesn't feel icky and it looks natural. Questioning whether your makeup is the right colour or is too much wouldn't be very fun. I like using multi-use products, not even for the multiple uses, but because their often unusual consistencies, eg. Benefit Benetint cheek and lip stain, I hardly ever use this on my lips, but it's really fun to use on my cheeks. Or buying a new brush brings me much happiness, I've had my Sigmax brush for some time now and it still makes me smile.

So to people that don't enjoy putting on their makeup, change something, because it brings me so much joy I couldn't imagine not loving it or other people missing out on this.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment