Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm so irritable!

Ahhhh. I've been sick from school and I completely forgot that I have an Art essay due on Friday, and we were supposed to get our drafts back on Tuesday, but I wasn't there, so I'll get it tomorrow (Thursday) and freak out about it all night trying to get it done. Damn my weak immune system!

I'm so stressed out that I can't do anything, I have this knot in my stomach like something terrible is going to happen, but really I'm just going to get a disapproving look from my Art teacher and stay up past my bedtime finishing my assignment tomorrow night.

Rawr! I don't know what to do. There's nothing I can do to get the assignment quicker and nothing I can do to prepare for all the changes I'll likely have to make, so really all I can do is go on tumblr or watch Pan Am, but I can't handle the stress! I'm no good with stress, it makes me jittery and freaks me out.

AND! I've been reading Delirium by Lauren Oliver and it's so sad and angsty and made me cry, so I'm all irritable and teary now. It's so sad! You guys. Read it!
My friend told me the ending is really sad, so throughout the whole book I was contemplating who would die and why it would be sad. I was right in who I thought would die, but it was still just as heart breaking!

I'm gonna go watch more Pan Am now.
Collette is my favourite btdubs, I wish she had a bigger role, she's so lovely.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment