Monday, November 14, 2011

Packing list for the paranoid - beach edition

So I'm thinking of starting a kind of weekly/fortnightly, may change depending on how lazy I am, thing. I'm quite paranoid (you may have noticed) and I'm always worried about what to bring to events and things I go to, so this is things that I'm glad I brought and things that I wish I had brought, also things that were not used. I will also put things that are related to packing and such in the tag.

Up first is beach things/beach essentials.

- Swimmers (obviously)
- Sunscreen and insect repellant, depends on where you live, but sunscreen is a must
- Bottles of water, assuming that you will be at the beach for a fairly long period of time, you will need water and getting a headache of dehydration at the beach is no fun
- Wear flowy clothes or shorts
- A hat
- A towel
- Cleanser and moisturiser, I hate that salty, sticky feeling you get after swimming in the ocean and sunscreen feels gross too, so cleansing your face before you leave will stop it from getting all up in your pores.
- Pain killers, you never know when the aforementioned headache will strike
- Girl necessities, wouldn't it suck if you got an unprepared visit AND you were at the beach?
- Flippie floppies, best beach shoes
- A sarong, or something you can wrap around yourself while you're not in the water
- Essential beauty items that you might need, eg. lip balm, moisturiser, sun burn cream (aloe vera gel), small amounts of shampoo and conditioner (incase you get stranded)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment