Sunday, November 6, 2011

Notes to myself (and you guys) for the next Supanova that I got to

• Wear a backpack – waaaay more comfortable than a handbag
• Bring water with you – there are not many places to buy water and it’s usually not worth it to line up for 10 mins to get water
• Eat before you go – I made the mistake of not eating because I was too excited to remember to eat, so I then felt like I was going to pass out while waiting in line for two hours. Also bring something with you to eat, especially good for passing the time in the lines
• Be prepared to wait in line for everything and for a very long amount of time, my total waiting in line time was probably 3-4 hours
• If you know anyone that is going to day before you, ask them/bribe them to buy your photo and autograph photos for you
• Wear comfortable shoes
• Bring all of the money you plan on spending in cash – no where takes cards and there was only one ATM with a line as long as the autograph line for Colin Morgan (you see what I did there?)
• Purchase your entry tickets online and remember to print them out before you go to meet friends, otherwise you’ll be flailing around on their computer trying to remember which email address you got them to send the confirmation to
• If someone you’re really exited to meet is going to be there, go for the photo, oh how I wish I had decided to get a photo with Colin Morgan over the autograph
And last, but not least
• Prepare something to say to them! I just sort of stared at him and giggled

P.s. OHMYGOD I met Colin Morgan, ohmygod

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment