Friday, November 25, 2011

Had a pretty terrible day, but now I'm sipping wine with my mum, so everything is alright

So I may or may not have sobbed uncontrollably...three times...today.

All of which have been injury related.

The first time I walked into a half closed garage door and embarrassed myself thoroughly in front of my brother and his friend.

The second was when I was telling my mum about it and feeling stupid again - thus sobbing uncontrollably.

The third I burned myself in a very stupid way. I was steaming some broccoli in the microwave and when it beeped saying it was done, I opened it and, wanting to see if it was done or not, lifted the lid off the steamer bowl, not realising that steaming something usually involved steam and that steam is hot. It's water vapour! Water vapour seems harmless. I'm an aromatherapist! I should know all about steam and whatnot.

But now everything's cool because me and my mum just ate dinner with a glass of rosè and now we are computing next to each other

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment