Wednesday, November 30, 2011

New makeup!

Nyaaa, someone stop me. It's Christmas time and Christmas time is makeup palette time and I keep on ordering them...so far I have three coming. Nyah!

I've also been shopping in real life (real life, what?) and I am very excited about some things I've recently purchased.

So something I bought yesterday was the Revlon Photoready concealer, I'm 002 if you're interested, and I'm really excited about it, but I also received in the mail the costal scents camo quad (light) on the same day...so I get to try out two new concealers, which is exciting, but then I will eventually decide I like one more than the other and the other will be taken to the wasteland of half used makeup. So I'm muchos excited about them, I played with them both when I got home last night and the main things I have to say is that the camo quad is a tad light for me, even though I'm super pale, so it might have been better to have gotten the medium one and used the white concealer that comes with all of them to lighten the colours a bit. I'm not sure that the Revlon concealer is going to be good for my under eyes, which is what I bought it for, because it's kind of thick and doesn't blend super easily. And lastly, I think I'll need to use my fingers to apply and blend for both of them (I was using a fluffy brush before with the much more liquify Lancome Effacernes concealer).

I also went to Lush and bought Daddy-o shampoo, I don't have blond hair, but one of the Lush girls a while ago said that she dyed her hair red, put Daddy-o on and left it for a few hours and when she washed her hair it was pink! And I'm going to be dying my hair over the holidays, so I want pink hair!

And that is all of my shopping adventures.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment