Sunday, November 20, 2011

God damn, it's bright

I have stomach flue or something horrible like that and it's really bright outside, what am I to do?

I've been treating myself with voodoo and other crockpot theories (see: aromatherapy and science). I sent my dad to go and buy me supplies, the list I gave him was as follows:

Zinc tablets
Limes
Theives essential oil
Ginger essential oil
Aspirin

He couldn't find either essential oils, so I guess I'll just go and wallow in my own illness.

I appear to be treating myself quite effectively without them though, I feel heaps better than I did this morning and I have yet to throw up. Woot.

I'd say the most effective things I did would be:

Drinking lots of red cordial. The flavour or something has stuff in it that kills bacteria (believe me, my mum's a doctor), which is both awesome and horrifying.
Started taking zinc and I also took iron, that seems to be helping.
Peppermint and spearmint oil in my aromatherapy diffuser
Taking aspirin. It's like all anti-inflammatory and such...you know how it is with anti-inflamitories.

I've been reading a lot of fanfiction and doing some studying, I'd say I'm set for my Business test, not so much Math...

I've also been writing fanfiction. I really like this anti-procrastination website, it's called Written? Kitten and you can set it to show you a kitten every time you write 100, 200, 500 or 1000 words. Totally works. I've written nearly 2000 words of fanficiton in two days, when it would normally take me a week.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment