Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm really sunburnt

So I went kayaking with some friends today to celebrate the school year being over and I'm really badly sunburn. I don't know how it happened, I applied and reapplied "invisible zinc" three times while we were out for two hours and I'm still super burnt. I now don't trust invisible zinc and will be on the search for a normal sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin from now onwards.

I'm pretty peeved actually, because zinc was always some coloured tube thing that we put on our noses as kids so we didn't get sunburnt and now it doesn't work because it's "invisible"! Bollocks. Zinc is bollocks.

So I'm going to go and rub an aloe vera leaf on me and bathe myself in lavender because my legs hurt.

The good news is tha my thumbs aren't blistered like I thought they would be, they are however bruises...don't know which is better.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment