Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lush Christmas products!

I love Lush Christmas, definitely my favourite Lush holiday.

So here are my favourite Christmas products from Lush (in order of when I remember them):

Snow Fairy
I love Snow Fairy, it's my favourite scent, so girly and pink. For anyone who hasn't smelt Snow Fairy before (go to Lush and smell it, you crazy person), it smells like candy floss, pink, sparkly deliciousness, like sickly sweet icing, so good.

The shower gel is awesome still, each year the colour changes a bit, I like it this year, it's really bright and really pink, last year (or the year before last, I can't remember which), it was a kind of pepto bismol pink with sparkles at the bottom.

I love this shower gel as a shampoo as well (all Lush shower gels can be used a shampoos, and some don't have SLS, if anyone so inclined is interested), this one has SLS, and it doesn't really have anything beneficial to hair (but no silicone), it just makes my hair smell amazing.

I was really excited to get a new Snow Fairy lip tint this year, but sadly, the pigmentation isn't as good as last year, which is disappointing because it's not super moisturising either, so it's main use is scent, it does smell awesome though!

Magic Wand reusable bubble bar
Awesome idea, also it smells like Snow Fairy, so double awesome for scent.
What you're supposed to do is swirl it in your water filled tub until there are the desired amount of bubbles and then lay it out to dry. The SAs said it could last 15 baths, the website says "several", so somewhere in between there, still more baths than one of the bigger bubble bars.
It's a bit hard to tell how long to swirl it for, I didn't swirl it for long enough (it felt like it was going to fall off the stick and I got worried), but after it dried it looked exactly the same, so I think if you do less bubbly baths it will last a very long time.

Candy Mountain bubble bar
This one smells sweet and pink too, but it's Creamy Candy in a mountain shape rather than Snow Fairy scent. It's pretty much the same as Creamy Candy, but with a white swirl, so it looks prettier, but still smells the same.

Candy Cane soap
My first time trying it. My Lord, so good. I love candy canes (nearly as much as I love plum pudding) and this smells exactly like them. Mint lovers should most definitely try it.

Celebrate lip tint

and

Chilli Tingle lip tint

See here for a review of both

So White bath bomb
Smells like apples, yum. My friend got this one last year and left it in a box all year because it mad her room smell like apples, downside of that is that when she finally used it, it didn't have much smell left, fair enough.

The Jilted Elf shower jelly
Smells like an alcoholic fruit punch and it has sparkles on the top layer! Only issue with this one is that it has vodka in it, which is pretty drying on the skin, so it's not something I use often, but it smells awesome so it's hard to resist.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment