Saturday, January 8, 2011

Ahhh!! Why are people so stupid?!

So I'm going all crazy with packing for Japan and checking with all the rules and stuff because I'm insane and all, and I was checking if you can bring panadol, etc. on the plane in carry on luggage and if it needs to be in its packaging and what not and so I'm scrolling through stuff you can and cannot bring on the plane and I read "Common lighters are permitted in carry-on baggage" and I'm like "What?! That's freaking ridiculous, what would you need a lighter on a plane for anyway, other than to flamethrower people?". So you're allowed to bring a mini deodorant and a lighter, but not nail clippers.

This is so stupid.

Rrrrgh. People annoy me so much.

And if you want to bring gel lipbalm it has to be under 100ml and in the 1-quart bag you have to put all your liquids, gels, creams, etc. What about chapstick kind of lipbalm? Is that solid enough? Could I kill someone with that? I don't freakin' know!

And I'm trying to figure out if I can bring green tea back from Japan, but it's really difficult to find out. It's plant matter, so that's bad, right? But it's freaking tea, so surely it's harmless and it's packaged and it would be in my checked luggage anyway.

Grrgh. I'm gonna go put all my liquids in a 1-quart bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment