Sunday, January 16, 2011

The elusive Scarfish

I have found what a Scarfish would look like if it were actually a real fish and not just a figment of my imagination.
Tada! Scary mothertrucker.

I would not be too happy to see this in the water, let me tell you what.

So anyway, I went to the Shinagawa Aquarium today, it was friggin' awesome. I love aquariums.

I took a bajillion photos because I'm crazy and find joy in looking at all the photos of fish and remembering the day and being like "There were so many fish!" and being happy because fish are great.

It was mainly funny because there were heaps of Australian fish and people were like "Sugoi!" which means weird or scary or something like that. It was humorous.

There was a testing thing saying how much electricity the electric eels were giving off and my Dad (like a boss) tapped his hand on the glass and every time the eels would be like "What the truck?!" and give off a bunch of electricity. And then (here comes the more interesting part) he waited until an eel got close to the glass and smashed his hand in it's facial area. The eel did not like that... Check it.


Usual type of voltage when glass was tapped.


After freaking it out really hard.

I promise you it's not edited, I'm not that skilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment