Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's always awkward when someone finds out there are slash fics written about them

So I just watched Charlieissocoollike's recent video about what people post about him on tumblr (and fanfiction) and it's hilarious. I never thought about what he would say when he saw all the weird stuff people make...hmm anyway, that video can be found here. It's so funny. I cried a little after watching.

So to people that don't know what I'm talking about:
First of all: Slash - gay/lesbian fanfiction that has no story line other than the main characters banging all the time.
Charlieissocoollike - nerdy (attractive) guy on youtube that likes doctor who and says humorous things.

On Tumblr, people post a lot of photos and gifs of Charlie. It's crazy and weird and closely resembles my obsession with Robert Pattinson and fanfiction. Straight up: it's a little creepy.

Here he is (he doesn't normally look like this, I just thought it was funny)

I don't know how he didn't know about this going on.

Welp, back to my fanfiction then.

No comments:

Post a Comment