Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fruit Ninja makes me feel like wolverine

I got a bunch of free apps for my ipad yesterday and I've become addicted to Fruit Ninja, so much so that I bought the full version. It's freaking awesome; and it makes me feel like wolverine because you can use like all your fingers to cut fruit up, like three fingers in a row is so like wolverine. Makes me feel like a mutant.

And Cut The Rope, I freakin' love Cut The Rope. That little froggish thing that loves candy. Awesome. I had to get the full version of that too, but after that I had spent all of my itunes monies (as I don't know how to connect my online banking with itunes, so I buy $20 gift cards. Sadness)

And Death Worm which was free for a day or something...I don't know. I haven't actually played it, I just like the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment