Friday, January 7, 2011

So many options!

My dinner options for the night are: soup, pretzels, m&ms, popcorn, some sort of soup, pretzels, m&ms and popcorn concoction or be lazy and order pizza. Which shall I choose?! I'll probably end up with the m&ms as they're delicious and pizza is still too labouring for me. I mean, you have to open up the pizza website on my laptop, which one will I choose? Eagle boys, pizza hut, HELL? HELL is the best, but their website is often down and I dislike the telephone. And after I've picked a pizza place, I have to place my order and wait. I hate waiting, because when waiting for the pizza guy I usually have to put on actual clothes and not just pajamas. (Macbook think pagamas is spelt "pygamas", I've spelt pagamas like 'pagamas' since I was little and I ain't about to change my ways!)

I don't know what to do now. M&ms aren't a very good dinner and pizza is too difficult. What to do?

I think I'll just sit in my room being hungry until I make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment