Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Why you no work?!

Still waiting for the next Vampire Diaries episode. Gotta wait until the freakin' 27th for unknown reasons. Argh, why, Vampire Diaries? Why? Why you make me sad?

Oh well, going to Japan on Monday!!

I'm not sure if I've blogged about this before...well here's the rundown

I take Japanese at school (I'm not very good, but I'll manage)
I love Japanese culture, food, mannerisms, different etiquette to us.
So I'm going to Japan with my fam' because it'll be awesome.


I'm compiling a list of things I want to buy, see, do, little notes about things that happen there. Must remember いただきます。

Here is my list so far

Stuff I want to buy in japan

Diet water
Canned bread and other canned things
Underpants from a vending machine (not used)
Bags, clothes, shoes, etc
Booze from a vending machine
Pens and totoro stuff for my friend Maddy
Stationary, I love stationary
Strange drinks
Strange candy
Weird gadgets
Translator
Yoghurt pepsi
Japanese pottery
Tea, lots of green tea.
Souvenirs
Stuff for friends, etc
Creepy totoro onesie for Maddy
Lipton milk tea

Things I want to do

Go to a beauty store and stare at the wonder that I'm sure will be Japanese beauty products
Get into a bar
Drink a weird frilly drink
Go to Harajuku and dress really weirdly
Go to ねじに
あきはばら! (a super awesome electronics district in Tokyo)
Go on a rickshaw
Play the crosswalk game
Must go to MOS burger

Not to self:
あじしお is MSG


And there are surely heaps more, but I think I'll explore around Japan to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment