Monday, January 24, 2011

How could that possibly be a good idea?

So our secondary school is getting laptops from...government (I don't know). And I wonder what my principal was thinking when she decided to get us laptops. Probably something like "It'll be good for the students education" Or that other school have them so we should have them too...

The thing is, we have access to the school wifi and we have laptops. These laptops, they are able to use internet explorer. I'm not sure if you're following. They've given us a much easier way to stuff around during school time. Rather than use our phones at lunch to go on the ol' interwebs, we get laptops...because, obviously, we're respectable students that never stuff around ever.
We have internets.
Shenanigans ensue.

Last year the grade elevens and twelves had laptops and during homeroom (Also know as "Reading Time") they would do "work" on said laptops. How could they possibly working when they had such a fantastic opportunity?

I can't wait until school now, I am going to read so much fanfiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment