Friday, December 10, 2010

Candy canes do not hold enough nutritional value to keep me sustained

And this upsets me because I friggin' love candy canes. It's like after every Christmas I forget that candy canes exist and then Christmas comes along and I see all the trees and pretty lights and Santa being all creepy and I suddenly realise that candy canes are a thing and are awesome and go insane with candy cane hunger.

The candy canes came late this Christmas; usually they're out and about before school ends so those people can buy the mini ones and hand them out so they can feel good about themselves, but no, not until the 9th of December did I see a candy cane. Such sadness in the now candy cane filled world.

I like the rainbow ones that taste kinda like bananas and also kinda like pure sugar.
I also like the mint ones, gotta keep it classic.

I just remembered why I wrote this post...I was eating candy canes (mint ones) and my tum tum was all "FEEED MEEE!" and I was like "Say wuuuuut? I've been eating candy canes all morning." and now I've realised that I cant just continuously eat candy canes and expect to not die, I have to eat real foods. The horror. So now I'm gonna go rustle me up some fuds and then maybes go for a run to burn off all the candy cane goodness (that would be quite a long run).

Merry Jebus month!

No comments:

Post a Comment