Thursday, December 9, 2010

OH MY GOD, SANTA'S WALKING TOWARDS ME! GO AWAY SANTA!

Don't the old guys in santa suits creep you out? They creep me out... Walking around all jolly and whatnot. I plan to get a picture with Santa this Christmas. I'll convince (black mail) my best friend into getting it with me. Shall be fun and a little weird... Maybe we'll pick a super jolly Santa, or maybe the creepiest of them all? Hmm...so manny choices.

Photobucket
LOOK HOW JOLLY I AM, I'M NOT CREEPY AT ALL! AM I?!?!

Here are some funny pictures I took today to control all the creepiness that's going on in this post.
Photobucket
You can't really see it, but it says The Beast and it's written in the dirt on the car
Photobucket
Har har, you people fail
Photobucket
It's probs the best...we don't really know...

No comments:

Post a Comment