Sunday, December 5, 2010

SHARK!!

Shark Week has started, my friends. My bro, Charl (cool guy) and myself are playing a Shark Week drinking games. Whenever there is a shark on the screen, anyone says shark or the word "shark" is displayed we drink. First person to say yell "SHARK!!" whenever there is a shark doesn't drink and the other two do.
That didn't go so well as there was shark on the screen pretty much non stop and everyone was starting to feel sick and taking smaller and smaller sips.

Then we played that whenever someone said "shark" or it is displayed on the screen drinks. I won. I have mad reaction time.

I stopped after that as I'm on antibiotics and shouldn't be drinking anyway. So now Pat and Charl are battling out for who is the Shark Week Champion. Although, we won't know until Saturday, I think I'll win.

No comments:

Post a Comment