Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Level 5, you are one scary mofo

Freakin' hellhounds, you guys. I dislike level 5 very much so.

Playing Black Ops (Zombies!) and here is an excerpt from a conversation me and my bro had whilst playing.

Me: Ahh! What's coming?!
Bro: Just zombies, Ell.
Me: Just zombies? Seriously?!

Ah, good times!

Don't you love the adrenalin rush that killing zombies gives you? And the crap-your-pants-scared feeling that you get when you know hellhounds are coming for you? Hellhounds are scary, man. All fire-y and fast. At first, I thought they were zombies, on fire, crawling around on the ground.
Quite frightening.

We've only gotten up to level 6 and it's scary as, guys. I've died so many times. And dying is like the least frightening bit. For some reason, the zombies don't care about the dying people...doesn't that make your reason for living even more ridiculous, zombies? I always thought you were after our brains...apparently not, you just enjoy killing innocent russian guys that call you Zom-bitches.

I like Gustof, I don't know if that's his name, but that's what I call the guy that calls the zombies "zom-bitches" and says he's going to "dance in their intestines" and then "fuck them".
He seems like a good guy...and his insults are hilarious.
"I just killed like a million zombies!"

Hah, hilarious. I love this game. Makes me type all fast and energetic like (what with the being terrified and having russian accents.)

Now, to kill more zombies.

UPDATEY: Watching an inside-the-game movie thing where Kennedy and his buds are at the pentagon. Dude, Kennedy is a bad ass. He's like "Ah, it seems the pentagon has been breached by zombies" And I'm all like "You say that very calmly, Mr. President." And bam! double wall swing around thingy and heaps of mothertruckin' guns! HEAPS! He knows how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment