Friday, December 31, 2010

Yeah, Clooney is pretty cool

Watching Goldeneye with my Pa, I was like "what's that guy from?" and my Dad's like "Sharp" and then he's like "and who's that other guy?" ho ho, I can see he's setting me up for this one. And I'm all "Pierce freakin' Brosnan, only the coolest guy ever...except for George Clooney"
And we agreed that Clooney is indeed very cool.

Sometimes I wonder what Pa would think of my blog, other than thinking I'm utterly insane and trying to somehow stop my reading of all things fanfiction (as if he could), I'm not sure what he would do...he would know all my secrets. I don't think he would really know what to do with them though. I'd find more! Nothing can stop me! Mwahah!

Yeah, not so much.

On another note, can Bond speak like every language or what? Because that freakin' awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment