Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tapping outside the window

Something or someone is tapping on the window next to me, I think it's my brother messing with me, but I can't be sure. I tried looking out, but it's really glarey and hard to see, also I feel silly looking out the window if he's out there...and I would freak out if I looked out and saw an axe murderer of something staring back at me.

Now I really want to go somewhere else or slam the window open and poke ol' Mr. Stabby out there, that'll learn 'em.

I'm thinking I'll just wait it out and keep trying to see who/what is out there until my brother comes back to his room. We were supposed to be hangin'/possibly watching Eclipse as he hasn't seen it and we want to laugh at RPattz's facial expressions and Taylor saying he's "Hotter than" RPattz. Which is really opinion based. I'd say Taylor is more conventionally attractive, but RPattz in my opinion is "hotter". Taylor knows too well how hot he is.

Wow, I just started jabbering about RPattz and Taylor Lautner...

Well might as well talk about Eclipse then. I got the DVD the same day it came out (because I'm crazy like that) and watched it once normally and then again with commentary by RPattz and KStew. It was hilarious. They didn't even talk about the movie most of the time, just chatting. Spoiler. RPattz says "Boobs" three times. I'm such a freak for knowing that.

Well, I'm gonna go fetch Mr. Stabby and possibly stab whoever is outside my window...Watch out, brother o' mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment