Monday, December 6, 2010

Freakin’ out really hard

Oh my God, you guys, I'm freakin' out over her. Got a new sewing machine for Christmas (yeah, it's not Christmas yet, I don't care, THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHRISTMAS!).

You guys, it has so many friggin' different stitches, like a million. Guys, seriously, it has a frikkin' crocodile stitch. I should not be able to make little crocodiles on my sewing machine.

Photobucket

Non-sewers, you won't understand why I'm freaking out so hard. Sewing crocodiles hands-free is like witchcraft to me. It shouldn't be possible and I don't understand how it is.

I was crying before because of all the stitches. Tears of joy and fear. I have no idea what I'm going to do with a crocodile stitch...Except put one on every thing I make! And probably just random objects as well.

Photobucket

I can also sew little heart lines. Insanity! Except really cool, I can't wait to sew love hearts on EVERYTHING and crocodiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment