Sunday, December 26, 2010

Once I start, I can't seem to stop

When I write a post, I get caught up in my writing and all creative (and a little weird) and then I have a crazy urge to write something, but usually when I write, I'll just write until all my creative juices are out and then I'll never finish the story and then I'll be sad. So intend, I just write like a million blog posts in one night about nothing and only post the less strange ones (Yes, it could get weirder than this).


Butterflies are such an odd feeling, literally like a few butterflies are stuck in your chest or stomach and are trying frantically to get out.

Sometime it's nice, all anticipationy and excitable. Sometimes, not so much, all panicy and so not wanting to do that drama performance-y. It intrigues me that butterflies come in such a variety. Doesn't seem like they're ever the same. Right now, I've got lots of OHMYGODI'MSOEXCITED butterflies all up in my chest. And also some that are like "oh man, I really hope I don't suddenly develop car sickness and throw up everywhere." or "Don't get too excited, you guys, what if it's not as good as you think it'll be?" - those are the reasonable butterflies.

Okay, starting to sound like a crazy person, I don't think I'll post this one, or at least not all of it.

But then again, I don't like editing and re-editing my posts, they never seem completely me, if I've read through them over and over and pieced them together. I think I'll leave it how it is.

Yep, let's do it.

I'm gonna go read some more True Blood now, I've been trying to read a book a day, seems kinda impressive, but I'd usually read atleast twenty chapters of fanfic which are about ten thousand words each and these books only have like twelve chapters a book, so, so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment