Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I want a dragon

Dragons are where it's at, you guys. Dogs, cats, ponies, birds, they're in the past. Dragons are the future.

I want a dragon. I'll ride it to the store to buy bread. I'll take it for walks around the neighbourhood. I'll feed it fish. I'll keep it in my garage. I want one.


I just watched How To Train Your Dragon. Loved it. I cried like three times. That's embarrassing... That freakin' kid took his damn time when freeing his dragon. It's like, hey, maybe do something while they're buckling your dragon to that boat. Maybe make some sort of commotion or burn down a house. Maybe set fire to a boat and then while everyone is freaking out about the fire, you could free your dragon. Ugh! Damn, not real, people in movies, can't do anything right.

So that's why I want a dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment