Saturday, December 11, 2010

There is super glue on my finger, I almost permanently attached my hand to a magnet

I have super glue in my room purely because super glue is like hot glue, but doesn't require electricity. I did not think of how I will inadvertently glue something to myself at some point if there is super glue in my room. I was fine up until now, careless and dangerous, but fine all the same.

I use super glue for all sorts of things I probably shouldn't use it for. Fixing clothes (but now I have my sewing machine, so super glue is only for emergencies), fixing random bits and bobs, attaching things to other things, fixing my furniture. I like to fix a lot of things. My Dad is none the wiser.

This super glue on my finger is feeling weird, I keep rubbing my other finger on my thumb and being all "What? Is my skin peeling off?" nope, just super glue ...I don't know how I'm going to get it off...I would imagine oil might get it off...we'll see.

In other news, the spider in my tub is still there, it didn't move for about two hours and I was pretty sure it was dead. It's moved now. Definitely alive. Welp, no shower for me tonight.
Goodie.

I wrote a note for any unsuspecting (and lurking in my room) patrons so as not to get them eaten by my spider guard.

Photobucket

It says "There is possibly a very large spider in this bathroom. I would not advice entering unless under severe circumstances. (ie. earthquake, flood, FIRE!
Although I don't know how my bathroom would be of any use to you in these situations.)
Yours sincerely,
The Spider Queen"

Maybe I'll suck it up and try and release it without killing it; I need to keep my rein of The Spider Queen

-The Spider Queen

UPDATE: I've discovered that it moves in the darkness and is surprisingly fast. Scarily fast.
It went from crawling up the wall.
Photobucket
To the other side of the bathtub in the span of me taking a photo of the note on the door which was in the same room.
Photobucket
There he is by the glass door thingy

Freaked out and keeping my bathroom door closed. No saviour for scary looking spider. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment