Thursday, December 23, 2010

Well, this is...weird

Like alternate bizarro universe kind of weird.

Matt Smith and Billie Piper, in a show together, talking. Not Dr. Who. No Daleks. No Christmas themed alien attacks. Eerie.

So, I'm watching Secret Diary of a Call Girl (yeah, I'm a weirdo like that) and I'm skimming through the ads and I'm all like "wait a minute, Rose, New Doctor? Is this a Dr. who ad? Has the new season finally arrived? Nope. The Doctor is just selling "Hannah" (Rose) a wedding present. Totally normal.

I wonder what they talked about when they weren't filming. Daleks? That would be so weird. But it wouldn't be weird if it was any other actors/actresses that were in the same show/movie and then in another one...maybe its just because I'm obsessed with doctor who. It all seems very wrong, to me. Like Matt King is going to whip out his sonic screwdriver and save Earth or Rose is going to suddenly have I-looked-into-the-time-vortex-and-now-I-can-kill-heaps-of-Daleks powery, lighty eyes powers. Favorite episode OF ALL TIME. Season 1 The Parting of the Ways!

Oh my freakin' god, you guys! They totally banged. That's so so friggin' weird! Why would they want to make me so confused and conflicted?

No comments:

Post a Comment