Tuesday, December 28, 2010

WOODFORD!

That's right, went to Woodford for a day and a night. So glad I went.

Saw Kate Miller-Heidke sing-rapping "The Real Slim Shady". It was so sick. And yes, I would advise people to youtube that, because it's amazing and I've listened to it like seven times and I plan to continue the non-stop Kate-Miller Heidke/Eminem rampage of amazing listening.

I'm listening to it right now.

I saw some awesome comedy where the comedian asked the audience if she should reenact her proposal, of course, we all went wild. Must see that. So she got a volunteer to play her husband and, of all the people, the audience decided we liked the half naked, muscular, man in rolled down wetsuit. It was hilarious.

I read a lot. I don't fare well sleeping in tents, so I read my book (Club Dead by Charlaine Harris and then Dead to the World) in the light of my phone sitting on my shoulder.


At one point some security guy said, and I do quote, "Keep moving, hippy". Outrageous. Although I did look like a bit of a hippy, with my fishermen pants tucked into my knee high stripy socks, in my wellies.

So fun!

And now I'm all clean and comfy, attaching Nigella cook things. You guys know how much I love Nigella.

No comments:

Post a Comment