Sunday, November 28, 2010

Are you shitting me? Three days in a row? Seriously?

There has to be someone just trying to freak me out (or very committed to breaking into my house) because I've heard a freaky sound outside (or a suspicious shoe has looked at me funny) and I've gotten all paranoid and turned on my music, you know, to alert them to the fact that someone is still awake and they should try again later.

I think there is some sort of monkey creature in my front yard. Or maybe it's just my cat being crazy. I don't know. But something about the size of a monkey (cat) was scrabbling at my front door, then the window near where I'm sitting and then something leapt into the palm tree that is near the window. It gives me some comfort knowing that no human could possibly have crazy enough reflexes to go from scratching at a window one second to being in a tree the next second. Unless they're superhuman... DUN DUN DUUUUN!

I really need to stop writing blogs late at night...they always end up being about someone (not really) breaking into my house or me being paranoid about something stupid.

I'll write about something less insane now...

UPDATE: I heard the noise again...and it's not my cat, he's sitting on my lap...really freaking creeped out right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment