Saturday, November 27, 2010

There's a shoe looking at me.

And it's kind of creeping me out because I'm thinking "Did the aliens move that just to mess with me? Was it like that the whole time? I don't freaking know!!"

If you're wondering how a shoe looks at a person
Photobucket
That is how a shoe looks at a person and it's really creepy and I want to go and movie it to somewhere I can't see it, but I'm worried that it's actually a trap from to zombies to catch me (there are zombies in my art assignment too) and then probably eat my brains.

It took a great deal of effort to go and get close enough to the shoe without going into the room it's in to take a picture of it. I took my dressmaker's tape with me as a weapon (to strangle zombies with, even though they probably don't breathe. It also took a huge effort on my part to go and find my ipod cable thingy to attack my iphone to my computer and upload that photo.

I got food while I was in the kitchen. I got cereal. Healthy dinner as always.

I also thought of some new and effective weapon ideas for my recent post about being paranoid and crazy (which is what most of my posts have been about lately...)
Dressmaker's tape - good for strangling
Fabric scissors - very sharp
Bowl of cereal - temporary blindness when cereal is thrown at offender and bowl is fairly heavy
3 liter jug of milk - heavy, plastic (won't shatter - longer lasting weapon) and full of milk which would be useful in two ways: similar defines as bowl of cereal, also able to drink if every driven from your home (for a short period of time).
Sewing machine is also a good option - heavy as shit, lots o' pointy bits

...When people see those pictures of a shoe on my phone they'll be like "Why is there a picture of a shoe on your phone?" And I'll be like "...wha? Oh, it was looking at me" and then they'll back away slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment