Friday, November 5, 2010

Tumblr? Blogspot? Who cares?

Yeah, I don't really get this whole Tumblr v Blogspot showdown that's going on. What does it matter which blog platform you use? Yeah, Tumblr's probably better in some ways, but I'll bet Blogspot is better somehow too. Ooh you can't reblog on Blogspot? Oh noes! You'll just have to take your own artistic photos and think of your own clever phrases. Boo freaking hoo.

Ugh. People annoy me far to often.

I'm very sarcastic and passive aggressive today...

Another thing that annoys me about this Tumblr, Blogspot nonsense, is people that get all weird if you use a different platform to them. What? Are you not going to read my blog because I don't have Tumblr? Fine, I wouldn't want you in my personal blog space anyway.

You know what I've noticed? Hipsters have Tumblr. I hate you hipsters! Why can't you conform like everyone else?! Even though you already are without realising it, which pisses me off even more! Stop with your non prescription, non UV protecting glasses. Especially those of you that should be wearing prescriptions anyway! With your freaking fake Ray-Bans and hats! Enough with the hats! We get it, you're different, no one gives any of a shit.

Huh, felt good to get that off my chest.

*grumble grumble* freakin' hipsters *grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment