Sunday, November 28, 2010

Something not insane, but still somewhat strange

I went to the shops today. I went because I needed to get a plain white shirt, which was ridiculously difficult to find, and ended up spending $127 on clothes. I was planning on spending like $15 on a shirt, but no! I have to go all crazy because there's a sale on and I really liked those pink short. I bought the pink shorts. They weren't on sale, they were just there being awesome and taunting me.

It's free dress day on Thursday and the last day of school! Whoop! AND I'm going to an end of year party. Whoop! I'm quite excited.

Well that's most of my late night cheer for you. Enjoy your sleepy times.

P.S. What's the deal with the lack of Vampire Diaries episodes being anywhere?! Nothing on sidereal, not even freaking iTunes! iTunes knows all! Apparently not, it doesn't know Vampire Diaries and doesn't make it very clear on when it will have the next episode up. Jerks.

No comments:

Post a Comment