Monday, November 1, 2010

Why can't you grade us on enthusiasm? I have heaps of it!

Yes, I am as enthusiastic as I am skill-less in the great art of volleyball. And I am very enthusiastic.

Anywho. Playing volleyball in PE and I am loving it! Although I am very bad at it, I still really enjoy the game. But that may be because i get to act like an idiot throwing a ball at people and my PE teacher just thinks I'm special...

Anywho again! I keep getting off topic.


Volleyball!
Is fun.

I think I would be more skilled if I could concentrate better, but whatcha gonna do? Nothing. Nothing is what I'm going to do. I'm just going to keep blaming my lack of concentration and difficulty remembering words that I could remember easily a few weeks ago on getting my wisdom teeth out. I've lost all my wisdom!

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of the anaesthetic screwing with my brain and making it malfunction on me...again...

Also, I am still thoroughly annoyed at my computiea (that's what I call my computer...don't ask me how to pronounce it) it still won't play True Blood! I'm so freakin' devo I could die! Or kill Alfredo, the I-don't-know-what-ethnesity man from Apple that has been emailing me for the past few weeks telling me absolutely nothing. It shouldn't need to be fixed! It should just friggin' work!

Um..back to volleyball again, and the title of this post. I would be a lot more content if instead of marking you based on skill in PE, they marked you based on enthusiasm. Because I would get all A's and all the other people that are bad at volleyball because they don't care would get E's! (we don't have F's at my school...only E's)

doin' it wrong
I would be the skinny one, looking confused, but excited!
Also, the buff one's not doing it right. Yep, I know the rules now.

Pretty sure Mr. Spindler thinks I'm mentally handicapped...or just a ばか.
YOU FIGURE IT OUT!
(SHOUTY CAPITALS)

No comments:

Post a Comment