Saturday, November 27, 2010

You don't understand my humour... Also, surprise hugs!

The Albatross doesn't understand my humour (Albatross is my nickname for my Mum's boyfriend, Albert). I say witty things and he's like "...ha...what?" Good Lord, Albatross, just play along, alright?

To give you an idea of what The Albatross looks like, think of Zed from Legend of the Seeker (I'm the only one who watches that, aren't I?) except less old.
Here's Zed doing some wicked wizard's fire
Photobucket

And here's Craig Horner just for funnies.
Photobucket

You see, Albatross wouldn't get that ^^^
(Although I'm pretty sure no one else does either...shut up.)

The old folks are going to some 60s inspired The Beetles party and when Albatross came to the door he was all saying hello and I went in for a surprise hug. Sha-sha!

I find it's best to just go for the hug when you don't know if a hug would be received well or not. But don't use this in situations with someone you just met, you don't want to be the over-affectionate chic who doesn't respect people's personal space. No one wants that friend.


Pretty sure The Albatross is afraid of me so a surprise hug seemed like a good idea. He didn't seem too freaked out.

Well, I'm gonna go watch Lesbian Vampire Killers
...I sure hope that doesn't turn out to be some sort of freaky horror fetish "gentlemen's" video...not sure how I wouldn't know that seeing as I was able to rent it myself...I guess we'll find out!

---

I just found out that humour is spelt differently in other countries...Why?
Humor? Blogspot does not like that spelling. There's a red squiggly line and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment