Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why, these symptoms mean you have cancer!

I hate online diagnosis thingys. I am a very paranoid person (if you didn't catch that from my previous posts) and online robotic doctor guys make me antsy, they always say you have some sort of incurable or devastating disease.

I seem to get sick a lot, that may be because every morning and night i drink a glass of tap water from a glass that just sits in my bathroom forever, never being sanitized in any way, or because I don't go outside very often, or maybe because I sleep like a crazy person and am in a constant state of anxiety /stress that has caused my body to believe that I will die very soon and therefore there is no use in preventing any new diseases from entering my body. My brain and my body are both idiots.

I'm a bit annoyed with my lack of useful brain function a the moment; I can't seem to think of where I could work that us both close enough to me that I won't have to take a 40 minute bus ride and somewhere i would actually want to work, I don't want to work because I need more money to buy more random crap (although that would be one of the lower down reasons of why i want to work), I really just need something to do with my time while I'm on summer holidays in two weeks. Otherwise I will. Go. Insane. Literally. I'd either sit around, never leaving my room, reading fanfiction, or I'd go absolutely crazy with jogging and other fitness until I'm a disgustingly muscular freaky man-woman. Ew.

I really want to work somewhere that smells aromatherapy/health foods/all natural shizz, as I know quite a lot about that sort of thing. Problem is there's only one Health Foods, that i know of, close to me and they only hire people that are studying homeopathy, holistic sort of thing, and being a high school student makes it difficult to do that. Plus the lady was rude to me when I asked if they were hiring casual workers.

I won't buy from that lady again.

No comments:

Post a Comment