Friday, November 12, 2010

You are hilarious, Stefan

I'm watching Vampire Dairies right now (Season 2 Ep9 "Katerina") and I just literally held my sides laughing at something Stefan said.

Context and spoilers for anyone who watches Vampire Diaries!
Okay, so, Elena is chillin' with Katherine (Elena is Katherine's human doppelganger and Katherine is a very old and conniving vamp) in the ruins where Katherine is trapped because she tried to kill Elena to break the curse that vamps and werewolves can only go out at night/change during the full moon. The Petrova dobbelganger was created by the witches that put the curse on the vamps and the wolves to stop them from killin' everybody all the time, the Petrova doppelganger is the sacrifice (must be human) that is needed to break the curse. Therefore, everybody wants to kill Elena, minus Stefan, Damon, Caroline and various good vamps and wolves.

So! Caroline is distracting Stefan while Elena is chillin' with Katherine so that Stefan won't go running and stop Elena from learning about Claus - a super old (we're talking one of the first vamps, kinda old) vamp that wants Elena dead more than anyone. And Stefan eventually catches on to Caroline trying to distract him and asks where Elena is and Caroline's all like "I can't tell you" and Stefan's all like "Seriously? I'm gonna list all the bad stuff that happened to Elena that wasn't that bad and she didn't even get hurt, but it was hella interesting and be all mopey and angst" (I may have paraphrased) and so Caroline gives Stefan a look that's like 'Well I aint tellin' you, ho' and says she wouldn't leave Elena somewhere dangerous and Stefan looks all 'oh shiiit, I really screwed up this time' and then he says (the funny thing that this whole post has been leading up to which isn't that funny unless you watch VD) "She's with Damon, isn't she?" And I was literally gasping for air laughing at this, I even paused watching it to write this, just so I could capture my joy and hilarity at this moment. I wish she was with Damon! That would be waaaay more interesting! Stefan pisses me off being all angsty and not bad ass "princess of death" like Damon (from the books), also Damon is prettier.

Well...This was waste of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment