Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bought a treadmill!

I'm such an impulse buyer, except my impulses usually last a few days then I forget if I didn't end up buying them.

So, yeah, I bought a treadmill and it's freaking awesome, it has a screen on it to watch movies, but I can't find the OK/ENTER button thus making the screen redundant.

But it's really cool! Its big, like freakin' huge, doesn't fit through a doorway kind of huge.

I've now discovered that treadmills makes running so much easier. I am not a fit person, at least not outside. Outside I could jog for like 50 metres and get tired. On a treadmill I could run for a kilometre straight and still be ready for more. I 'spose it's good that I can run further, but then I wonder what it will be like the next time I run outside after running on the treadmill for a while...Will I get tired really quickly still? Will I be too focused on not running into anything to forget to breath properly and die? (my current theory on the whole treadmill sitch) Or will it be normal and this paragraph will be pointless and even more boring than it already is?

These are the questions I present to you, oh internet, do not return until you have answered them. (Yes, that is now my night's plan)

Anyway, I'm kinda worried about it. Is it just that I have more time to figure out how to breath correctly? I think that's it, but then surely I should be able to figure out how not to look like a doof in the outside world as well, shouldn't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment